Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, December 3, 2016

SportsCollectorsDaily Reviews Another Set

SportsCollectorsDaily.com has been reviewing the Kellogg's sets in order of issue.  This week they did a nice job with the 1979 Kellogg's baseball card set.  Check it out.


http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/1979-kelloggs-set-errors-variations/


If you collect errors and variations they even have a nice link to the long list of 1979 variations with a linke to tradingcarddb.com..


http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Errors.cfm/sid/33517/1979-Kellogg's


This database doesn't count the trademark and logo changes as variations.  I am working on getting all of these variations even though I don't have the exact list.  I have an opened factory set but I don't have a lot of unopened packs so I'm just going to keep searching for more differences.



Here are a few of the variations of team logos that I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment