Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Unopened Kellogg's Sets - I Finally Got an Old One...Almost

It's not officially a Kellogg's set, but I finally got a 1970 Rold Gold Baseball card set in the original mailing envelope.  Here is the picture from the auction.



The same cards are in the 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats set.  They only differ by the year designations on the back.  I haven't seen a 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats factory envelope.  Is it different?

I do see these sets frequently on ebay.  From any set prior to 1979, I see this one the most.

As a kid I wasn't able to convince my mother to order any mail-in deals until the Sportscaster cards came out in the late 1970s.  That was only manageable because I had a paper route and I caddied.



No comments:

Post a Comment