Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Do I Have Too Many Kellogg's Baseball Cards? Look What I Found!

I was spending a little time trying to organize cards that I have purchased since the National this summer.  They'd just been sitting in a box in my room.  To do that I needed to set up a table in my room again since it was used for something else lately.

I had to move a few miscellaneous posters to get the table in place.  I decided to check out some of the posters and I found this:


A nice 1983 uncut sheet that I had forgotten about.  I must have purchased this before starting the blog or I certainly would have written about it.  I can't remember how I got it or how much it cost.

This sheet contains 30 of the 60 cards.  Now I need to find the matching sheet.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great piece. Goodluck finding the companion sheet

    ReplyDelete