Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, December 23, 2016

Updates on Kellogg's Factory Sets - Anyone?

I still don't see factory sealed sets from 1970 - 1978 much on ebay.   Where else should I look?  At card shows I rarely see any kind of Kellogg's sets.

The envelope pictured below once held a factory set but now it just hold some of the panels.  I've gotten a few like this after some decided to sell and/or grade the best panels in the set.



Where does one factory sets besides 1970 Rold Gold, 1973 Kellogg's Baseball and 1979 - 1983.  The last five years are easy to find and quite affordable if you look around.

I don't even know what a factory set looks like from 1972, 1974 - 1976.  Are they just envelopes like the one above or are they the envelope inside the box like the newer sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment