Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, May 21, 2015

1970 Kellogg's Baseball Card Proofs - Just a Few of the Kellogg's Items From a Recent Auction

As mentioned in an earlier post, I made a few mistakes with my first attempt at bidding in Beckett Auctions.  I did purchase a few 1970 Kellogg's card proofs.  These will be mentioned in future posts.

I ended up purchasing the Reggie Jackson proof shown below.  I was quite surprised that my early bid ended up being the highest bid for this great card. 




The other proofs that I purchased are near and dear to me, but this Reggie Jackson may not stay in my collection.  I might need to sell it to pay for my other purchases in the auction which will show up here sometime soon.





I haven't seen these proofs for sale often and I have no idea which players are available as proof cards.  If anyone can point me to that information that would be great.  There are no PSA graded 1970 Kellogg's proofs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment