Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Are There More Than Two Different Kellogg's Baseball Card Sets from Japan?

I was searching for information on the 2008 Kellogg's set from Japan.  I occasionally see a few of these cards for sale on ebay but I don't own any of these.  I didn't find the checklist but I was surprised to find that there is a 2007 set.

Here is the checklist that I've seen for the 2007 set.

1 Hideki Matsui
2 Kenji Johjima3 Tadahito Iguchi4 Ryan Howard5 David Wright6 David Ortiz7 Ivan Rodriguez8 Alex Rodriguez9 Albert Pujols10 Justin Verlander 

I haven't seen any of these around.  I will have something to seek at the National this year if I go.  I will try to get to the big show at Rosemont next month to look for these.

I haven't even found a full checklist of the 2008 Kellogg's set from Japan.

Please pass along any information on either or both sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment