Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, February 18, 2016

Where Are All of the Nice 1971 Kellogg's Cards?

I've got lots of 1971 Kellogg's cards.  Since I've been trying to collect all of the variations, I've been buying lots when I can.  Almost always, the lots consist of cracked, damaged cards.  Here are some examples of what I find.




I was able to buy a 1971 Kellogg's Football card set at the National a few years ago.  All of those cards are in nice condition.  Maybe I will need to do that with the baseball set as well.  I don't need perfect cards, but I would like cards without cracks, without creases and without scratches.

I really like the Cubs in this set.  That is the team that I cheered for so I want to upgrade those first.

No comments:

Post a Comment