Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, February 20, 2016

Odd Roberto Clemente Kellogg's Cards

The 1994 Roberto Clemente Kellogg's cards are some of my favorite cards made by the cereal maker.  The set of three cards was issued in Puerto Rico, his place of birth.



The cards are quite colorful even if they don't have the 3-D effect that made the Kellogg's cards so great.  I have yet to see them in any quantity either online or at any card show including The National.  Has anyone seen these in quantity.  



I forgot that I did see them in quantity once - see the sheet above.  I had a chance to buy this sheet on ebay and I couldn't pull the trigger when the bidding moved over $200-something.  I regret that.   I hope to get another chance for something like that.

5 comments:

  1. Hello: I have a set of 5 of the same Roberto Clemente Kellogs cards, the one where he's running. Four of them are in mint condition still in their plastic wrapping and one is not. If your interested, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My contact e-mail can now be file by clicking on "View my complete profile" on the right side of the blog. From there click on About. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have one kellogs...bat in shoulder...got it from the box...kept it in its plastic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great cards. Did you get it from a box in Puerto Rico or elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the one with bat on shoulder in toploaded pulled in Puerto Rico , what’s the value? johny15642@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete