Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Inconsistencies in Mail Delivery

I've been very pleased with the mail service when I order cards.  I think only one package has been lost over the years.  Something odd happened recently with the Jerry Rice card that I purchased.

This card was in a package by itself as was another card.  Both cards went through the same NC post office at the same time on a Friday or Saturday - that's not important.  The Rice card showed at my house on a Monday and the other card on a Thursday.

I'm just glad when they show up since I don't need them at any time.  I just had never seen two of my purchases come through the same post office at the same time.  They were from different sellers too.

2 comments:

  1. Great on card signature of the G.O.A.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in no hurry to complete sets so I waited a long time to get this card. I will do the same with the Aaron auto and other expensive ones from this set.

    ReplyDelete