Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, June 15, 2017

Inconsistencies in Mail Delivery

I've been very pleased with the mail service when I order cards.  I think only one package has been lost over the years.  Something odd happened recently with the Jerry Rice card that I purchased.

This card was in a package by itself as was another card.  Both cards went through the same NC post office at the same time on a Friday or Saturday - that's not important.  The Rice card showed at my house on a Monday and the other card on a Thursday.

I'm just glad when they show up since I don't need them at any time.  I just had never seen two of my purchases come through the same post office at the same time.  They were from different sellers too.

2 comments:

  1. Great on card signature of the G.O.A.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in no hurry to complete sets so I waited a long time to get this card. I will do the same with the Aaron auto and other expensive ones from this set.

    ReplyDelete