Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, June 16, 2017

The Card That Came Three Days Later


This is the Kellogg's card that took three more days to travel the same route.  1976 Kellogg's cards are among my favorites, but the corners chip easily and the white border can get yellowed.





Rose cards were good to get then and they are good to get now.  I just saw a headline that his last chance to get into the Hall of Fame has passed.  I don't know if that's true but I didn't read the article.

When I see 1976 Kellogg's lots available there is usually no Pete Rose card.   People keep that one.

I would really love to get the 1976 Frosted Flakes box that this card came in.  Does anyone see them around?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there's someone out there with a box of 1976 Frosted Flakes out there. I've never actually seen one... nor would I even know what to look for. However, I've come across guys at the flea market with hundreds and hundreds of old Wheaties boxes. It just shows that there's a collector for just about everything... including 70's Frosted Flakes boxes.

    P.S. That Rose is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete