Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Are There More Than Two Different Kellogg's Baseball Card Sets from Japan?

I was searching for information on the 2008 Kellogg's set from Japan.  I occasionally see a few of these cards for sale on ebay but I don't own any of these.  I didn't find the checklist but I was surprised to find that there is a 2007 set.

Here is the checklist that I've seen for the 2007 set.

1 Hideki Matsui
2 Kenji Johjima3 Tadahito Iguchi4 Ryan Howard5 David Wright6 David Ortiz7 Ivan Rodriguez8 Alex Rodriguez9 Albert Pujols10 Justin Verlander 

I haven't seen any of these around.  I will have something to seek at the National this year if I go.  I will try to get to the big show at Rosemont next month to look for these.

I haven't even found a full checklist of the 2008 Kellogg's set from Japan.

Please pass along any information on either or both sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment