Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, April 12, 2018

Ugh! A Track Meet Got in My Way Today

I'm in the third of five days and five track meets.  Two with my team, one with the boys at our school and one each for my kids.  That's not usually a problem for me, but I missed out on a nice lot of unopened Kellogg's packs that I'd been watching.  I never really thought about that lot until I saw it as sold.  I don't have lots of 1979s in their packs, so that is disappointing.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to that. Last week I missed out on a Bonds autograph, because I was teaching. Speaking of track... our school is participating in track for the first time since I arrived (ten years ago). Over 150 kids are trying out which I thought was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good turnout. You've probably got better weather than us. Three meets have been canceled and the other two were with temperatures around 40 and wind over 20 mph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got those 79's after I bought the 76's - They arrived yesterday and most of them were from the first printing with the @ on scarf. I am sending you the brett since you were looking for it..Some of them were in really nice shape with some of them in white condition which is rare for 79.. The 76's were mostly Hakk of Famers except for 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete