Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, October 8, 2019

PSA SMR?

Does anyone pay attention the PSA's Sports Market Report's price guide?  Do those prices reflect what is happening?

PSA SMR 1972 Kellogg's

Above is a link to the 1972 Kellogg's set price guide. 

I don't really collect graded cards, but I am interested in following trends in card grading and their prices. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of their magazines from National convention packages if you're interested.
    Though I don't consider them to be relevant in the real collecting world in the least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I've gotten those issues since I live near Rosemont.

    ReplyDelete