Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, May 5, 2017

Has Anyone Seen These 3-D Cards?

I found this video from 2009 when Topps did a 3-D card promotion in their packs.  If I even noticed the ads, I certainly didn't do anything about it.  Did anyone check it out after opening packs of cards?
Did it look anything like this video?

https://techcrunch.com/2009/03/09/topps-releases-mind-bending-webcam-hologram-baseball-cards/

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching YouTube videos on these back in the day. It was a pretty neat concept, but I didn't own a webcam.

    ReplyDelete