Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Wilkens Auto is Available on ebay

It is listed as Buy It Now.  The cost is $13 including shipping.  I know that someone mentioned that they were looking for this card. 

Wilkens Kellogg's Auto


If I could only get the ones I need that cheap - Aaron especially.

2 comments:

  1. I'm building this set... but it's currently sitting in my parent's garage in Vegas... so I can't check to see if I need this one or not. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of us have been in that situation whether it's a parent's garage, storage facility, our own messy garage, etc.

    ReplyDelete