Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, February 3, 2020

Unopened Kellogg's Packs

I picked up a 1977 George Brett in its individual pack recently.  I am getting closer to finishing that set. 

Is anyone else working on these sets in packs?  My want list is on the blog for 1972 - 1974 and for 1977 - 1979.  I don't have enough unopened packs from 1970, 1971 and 1975 yet to make a list.

I should post a list for 1976 but I probably need more than half of the cards in that set.  That will be my goal for tomorrow. 

Does anyone ever seen these in bulk at card shows or card shops? 



I think I am also close to finishing the 1972 set in unopened packs.  I will post that as well. 

I am still waiting for someone to tell me if the Rold Gold cards came in sealed packs.  I have yet to see one.  Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment