Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, February 3, 2023

Valuable to My Collection - Probably Junk to Many Collectors

I love to add random stuff to my Kellogg's collection, even if is probably isn't considered valuable.  Do any of you do that? 


I picked up this group of unopened 1992 Kellogg's cards this week.  The cards don't sell for much, but these lot is different - the cards are all still connected to each other.  I didn't count how many are connected, but I was told that there are over 60 of them.  

Now I have a new project - figuring out how to display something like this.  Has anyone displayed cards connected like this?  Since these 3-D cards are heavier than the older ones, I want to keep them from damaging the packaging.  


3 comments:

  1. Very cool item. Not sure how I'd display these. I'd probably just fold them up and stick them into a box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I am so far. I got a few of these connected ones years ago and they are still in the box.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that's pretty awesome and unique! I'm surprised that could be different players showing on the front. I have one of those sealed 1992 Kellogg's packs and plan to put them in 9-pocket pages and a binder one day.

    ReplyDelete