Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Nice Pick-Up Today

I stopped at a small card show today and found a nice group of Kellogg's cards for under 7 cents each.  There were about 50 of them with most being from 1977 - 1980.  All but 3-4 were in great shape with minimal curvature and bright colors.

I like finding the 1979s with the white border instead of that other, nasty, brown-yellow border.  All but one had the white border.

Surprisingly, there were even a few stars in each group.

I didn't buy much else other than cards from the .10 box but it was fun to stop at a show that I'd never been to before.

No pictures available today.


This card was included.  As you can tell, it isn't a card that I need.  So, yes I have a problem.   If there were 100 of this card under 7 cents each would I have bought them all?  Sure.  I'm also sure my wife would love hearing that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors on the 1978 Kellogg's design. One of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete