Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I Couldn't Pass Up This Sheet

I was checking out stuff on ebay and I found a 1981 Kellogg's uncut sheet.  I doubt that it is valuable, but it is a great display item.  The seller has four more of them for anyone who is interested.



I haven't seen sheets that have some of the cards upside down.  Has anyone else seen that?

2 comments:

  1. My mind might be playing tricks on me... but I vaguely recall one of my buddies sending away for one of these uncut sheets when we were kids. Not 100% sure though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wouldn't be a surprise since the seller had five of them to sell. Too bad the 1981 set is also extremely plentiful.

    ReplyDelete