Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday at the National

Lots of people had 1971 Kellogg's cards on display.  Most looked like the cards shown below.



Like most cards that I saw today, the ones above had lots a curl and some cracking.  


I bought the cards shown below at a few different tables.  It was a nice mix - Cubs, White Sox, some nice 1970 and 1974 cards that are hard to find.  

I'm always in the market for Ruth and Gehrig cards when they are $5.  I think that I picked up two Ruths so I'm now wondering where the other one ended up.  It's probably with the 1974 Rose that missed out on this picture.  




Looking through dollar boxes was fun.  I bought some cards I needed for the 1961 Topps set.  I also just bought a few things that I liked.  Then I found the unopened pack with Gary Nolan from 1973.  

I bought two nice football cards from 1971.  The color is a lot better than the poor picture that I took.  The only PSA card I picked up was a great-looking Rick Monday from 1971.  I just couldn't resist it since it looked amazing.  Again, I'm too lazy to take a better picture.



2 comments: