Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, July 31, 2017

What I Didn't See at the National

I didn't see the Kellogg's football ruler, which I've never seen at a show.

I also didn't see the any of the following -

factory sets before 1979.

advertising items or cereal boxes.

1971, 1972 1974, 1975 - 1978 baseball sets.

Roberto Clemente cards from Puerto Rico.

Japanese Kellogg's cards.


I also only saw 1968 Topps 3-d cards at one table.  That dealer only had two cards.

2 comments:

  1. There's Japanese Kellogg's cards? I've gotta track down some of these. Bummer there weren't any 70's factory sets for you to purchase. And only two 1968 Topps 3D cards? That's kind of a shame. I thought the National was suppose to have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out a few of my older posts about the Japanese Kellogg's cards. There is always a guy at the National who specializes in Japanese cards. He never even heard of these Kellogg's cards.

    I probably have a few duplicates to trade, but I was really hoping to trade them for others that I need. Almost all of mine are in the original, clear wrapper.

    ReplyDelete