Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, July 21, 2017

Now What About the National?

My Friday window for going to the National is shrinking.  It looks like I've only got from 10:00 - 12:15 now.  Should I even go?

I could try to get there early and see if anyone has an extra VIP pass to get in early.  That worked before when lots of people knew me and mostly my son when he was under the age of 10.  That was always fun because there has always been a small amount of kids at the show.

To complicate if further, on Saturday I'm with a group where I won't be in charge.  That means I might not even get back in time to go on Saturday at all.

All things considered, I will probably need to go for it on Friday and just hurry through because Sunday might be my only other chance this year.

I know that I should be grateful that the show has been near me so often, but I've gone a lot because I don't mind driving, I only work part-time in the summer and I don't really spend much when I'm there.  Believe me, I would like to spend, but I only do so if the price is right.   I had fun last year even though I was only there for a few hours.  I didn't buy much.

3 comments:

  1. you gotta go Mr.Runfore..cause you never know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The National is the only show I'd go to with a 2 hour & 15 minute window. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete