Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Card Show Recap From Sunday

I stopped at a card show before going for a run on Sunday.  There is always one dealer with lots of vintage cards.  Sometimes he's got a bunch of Kellogg's cards.  He had a stack of 3-D football cards but they were not in my price range.

He also had 1980 and 1981 baseball cards that looked to be in really nice condition.  They weren't priced so I didn't bother asking about them since I've got the sets already.

The show was smaller than usual and there wasn't much that I wanted to look at unfortunately.  I was out of there in about 10 minutes.  I bought a 1970 Topps Super of Deacon Jones.  I'd never gotten one of the Supers with a football player so that was nice.

I guess that leaves me more money for the National.  I doubt that there will be other shows to check out before the National.  Maybe a flea market before that?





3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the National! Any white whales you'll be chasing down while there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Kellogg's that I don't have - advertising pieces, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like to find a 1970s MLB Magnetic Standings Board. I had one as a kid.

    ReplyDelete