Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Card Show Recap From Sunday

I stopped at a card show before going for a run on Sunday.  There is always one dealer with lots of vintage cards.  Sometimes he's got a bunch of Kellogg's cards.  He had a stack of 3-D football cards but they were not in my price range.

He also had 1980 and 1981 baseball cards that looked to be in really nice condition.  They weren't priced so I didn't bother asking about them since I've got the sets already.

The show was smaller than usual and there wasn't much that I wanted to look at unfortunately.  I was out of there in about 10 minutes.  I bought a 1970 Topps Super of Deacon Jones.  I'd never gotten one of the Supers with a football player so that was nice.

I guess that leaves me more money for the National.  I doubt that there will be other shows to check out before the National.  Maybe a flea market before that?





3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the National! Any white whales you'll be chasing down while there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Kellogg's that I don't have - advertising pieces, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like to find a 1970s MLB Magnetic Standings Board. I had one as a kid.

    ReplyDelete