Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, July 13, 2017

Kellogg's Credit Cards?

Does anyone know much about these Kellogg's credit cards?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-KELLOGGS-CRED-CARD-15-M-LEMIEUX-M-BULLARD-PSA-GEM-MINT-10-ROOKIE-CARD-/172009681449?hash=item280c937229:g:TiUAAOSwxN5WVUuJ


I'm not finding much about them online.

5 comments:

  1. I think PSA made a mistake. I did a Google search for 1985 7-Eleven credit cards and seemed to find the same card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PSA grading and the listing say Kellogg's, but the card itself says 7-11....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen it before... but pretty sure that's the same year his Topps & OPC rookie cards were released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its actually a Canadian 7-11 card.. its not rare can be found for 10$ or so... because its plastic it would be harder to find in bad shape than in "mint" condition they have nothing to do with kelloggs to the best of my knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the responses on this one. I didn't think that it could be a Kellogg's card. I did remember seeing it for a lot lower price too.

    ReplyDelete