Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Monday, July 3, 2017

National Plan

It looks like I will be at the National on Friday only until 1:00 pm.  Then I might get there late on Saturday or early on Sunday.  Kid duties are mixing with the event but luckily it is 30 minutes from my house.

I spent a lot of time in the car today.  More about that tomorrow.  I rarely see much at the National when it comes to Kellogg's cards, but for the first time I am focusing on bringing my want list.  Here is what it will include.  I need not put them in order because not all/many of these things will be seen.

1.  1970 Unopened Packs with players that I don't have showing on the top.  I've got more than half of them so far.

2.  Some 1970 cards that I need to upgrade.

3.  Anything clean from 1971.

4.  1972 Unopened packs that I need including ATG.

5.  A few 1973 panels that I don't have.

6.  1974 cards 1-9 - without cracks.

7.  1975 cards - only if really clean.  I rarely see that.

8.  Anything else that is cheap.  Sometimes that actually happens.

9.  Anything odd - advertising items, proof cards, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment