Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, July 3, 2017

National Plan

It looks like I will be at the National on Friday only until 1:00 pm.  Then I might get there late on Saturday or early on Sunday.  Kid duties are mixing with the event but luckily it is 30 minutes from my house.

I spent a lot of time in the car today.  More about that tomorrow.  I rarely see much at the National when it comes to Kellogg's cards, but for the first time I am focusing on bringing my want list.  Here is what it will include.  I need not put them in order because not all/many of these things will be seen.

1.  1970 Unopened Packs with players that I don't have showing on the top.  I've got more than half of them so far.

2.  Some 1970 cards that I need to upgrade.

3.  Anything clean from 1971.

4.  1972 Unopened packs that I need including ATG.

5.  A few 1973 panels that I don't have.

6.  1974 cards 1-9 - without cracks.

7.  1975 cards - only if really clean.  I rarely see that.

8.  Anything else that is cheap.  Sometimes that actually happens.

9.  Anything odd - advertising items, proof cards, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment