Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What Would Be Atop Your List if You Were Going to the National

I expect to spend the entire day at the National on Sunday.  At that point I'll be looking at left-overs and over-priced stuff.  I rarely look through boxes of commons at card shows but I might do that in search of some 1961 Topps cards and some Kellogg's cards.

What hard-to-find cards would be the highlight of your trip if you were heading to the National?  It doesn't need to be a Kellogg's card, but I'd love to hear what people can't find.  Without looking at any of my lists, I would be extremely excited to find a 1970 Kellogg's football ruler which I know nothing about.

3 comments:

  1. I recently hunted down two of the biggest white whales on my wantlist... so if I was going to the show, I guess I'd try to track down an affordable copy of a 1995 Topps Legends of the 60's Hank Aaron medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the two finds. I don't know much about products from 1995 - 2005 since I was on strike during that time. The 1994 strike pushed me over the edge. I still did went to shows and flea markets but I didn't keep up with new releases. I haven't done a lot with new releases since 2005 other than cheap boxes with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still looking for a 1978 Family Fun Centers Ozzie Smith and a 1979 Hostess Ozzie Smith. Those would be my two to look for.

    ReplyDelete