Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

How Would You Rank the Kellogg's Sets?

When I rank the Kellogg's sets I'm not taking into account availability, price or condition.  Of course my rankings could change by next month.

What is your order?  Do you consider the size of the cards, the size of the sets, the inclusion/exclusion of your favorite players/teams?  What else goes into deciding your favorites?

I'm only looking at the 14 sets from 1970 - 1983 including the 1972 All-Time Greats.  I'm going to count them down from #14 to #01 (my favorite set).





1 comment:

  1. It's all about design to me. The right colors against the 3-D photo and the readability of the backs.

    ReplyDelete