Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Kellogg's Hockey Cards - I Don't Have Them All Yet

I picked up some of these Kellogg's hockey cards recently.  I don't really collect hockey cards, but I figured that I'd work on this set since it only has 24 cards.



I'm not a big fan of these cards because they are really just Score brand cards.  There is no mention of Kellogg's on the front of the card.  I assume that the normal Score Patrick Roy looks exactly like this on the front.

Sure it says Kellogg's on the back, but that isn't enough for me to be highly interested.  Kenner did this with their Starting Lineup figures at some point and people quickly lost interest in the cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment