Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, October 31, 2016

Sports Collectibles Radio Show on ESPN

There is a show on ESPN radio at 7:00 am Central Time on Sundays
.  I don't hear it often but maybe I will start tuning in more.  My brother mentioned that he was listening and they mentioned Kellogg's cards.  I appreciate when someone has a good idea for me to discuss.

Here is a link to yesterday's show - http://tcrowntom.com/espn1000radioshow.html.  At about 17:30 into the show a caller asks about Kellogg's cards.





Those who don't collect these cards only want to discuss how valuable the 1971 set is.   It is always mentioned that this set was not available through a mail-in promotion.  The real issue seems to be for those who do collect.  We can't find enough of these cards in great condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment