Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, January 7, 2018

Unique Kellogg's Items on ebay

There is an auction ending soon.  Wow!  The auction is for small cards cut off the back of Kellogg's cereal boxes.  That's not a big deal except that there are 116 cards with lots of stars.  They are also all from 1970.

I'm probably not able to afford this one, but I haven't seen anything like this.


Has anyone seen many cards like this?  I got a few from 1978 and that's it.

Can anyone even come up with a checklist of which cards were available each year?  I've only gotten a few unopened boxes so far.  I guess I should check out the ones that I see online to get some idea.

Update - this item sold for $333.

No comments:

Post a Comment