Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, February 1, 2018

Is There Such a Thing as Too Many Kellogg's Cards?

This box never really seems to get sorted.  Why?  There are lots of 1991s and 1992s.  Another row has too many Fernando Valenzuela cards.  That plastic case with Jorge Orta on the bottom also has Orto's 1976 Kellogg's card on the top.  Oh yeah and all of the cards in between are Ortas.


Whenever I get a bunch of 1980 - 1983 cards I figure it's time to work on another set.  Maybe it is that time.  



4 comments:

  1. Looks like it's time for you to start trading starter sets... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a good idea. I'm all for trading. I seem to be getting a few trading partners through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. It looks like 3 to 4 hours of non-stop entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true. I always like to have something unfinished. It can help brighten a day.

    ReplyDelete