Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, June 8, 2018

Rosemont, IL - Sports Spectacular

I went to the show today since I had a day off and my family had other plans.  I decided in advance that I'd at least buy some supplies so that I would at least have a plan for the meet.

I attended this show a few years ago and it was nothing like the other two Rosemont shows in March and November.  This year's was the same.  There weren't a lot of tables and the main focus seemed to be the autograph guests.  I probably won't be returning to this show.

I bought some pages, some $1 cards that were older than me (54-56s) and a few packs of 2018 Topps cards.  I didn't see many Kellogg's cards.  There was a 1982 set for $35.  Quite a disappointment.

2 comments:

  1. The crowd was okay. Mostly people in Cubs jerseys getting autographs. I slowly walked around the place and in 45 minutes I was done. I stayed around longer because I wasn't prepared to deal with traffic. Lots of booths had new cards along with all of the inserts - jerseys, autographs, etc. I didn't stop at those very long.

    ReplyDelete