Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, November 1, 2018

1972 Kellogg's Variations - Thoughts on the Drago Card

I just purchased the McDowell variation that I need so now I've gotten all of the except the Drago.  Is the Drago a variation (Poyals) or is it just a print error.  One is listed on PSA.

More importantly, has anyone actually seen one and does anyone even own one?


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a picture of the one PSA example. But not every PSA variation claim is accurate. There is a 1970 Gibson on ebay for $200 that is not the IP Blank version. But it goes into the registry as that. I'd love to see a picture of the back of the Drago card on the PSA site.

    I've looked for this card for years and never even seen on or off the internet. You'd think if it were real, there would be a picture somewhere. I've seen every other PSA listed variation many times.

    As you've pointed out, Matt, there are more Kellogg's variations than are listed by PSA.

    ReplyDelete