Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Few New Unopened Cards and A Set Completed



I was pleased to get this Mike Schmidt in the mail today.  Notice that it is the Frosted Flakes version, which means that it is from the Canadian set.  This was the last one I needed to get a complete set of unopened packs.  



I've already got the entire set of these hockey cards that Kellogg's issued, but I can't pass these up when they are just over $1 each.

I haven't picked up much of anything lately and the sorting has stopped since I am back to school and track season has begun.  Since I've also decided to continue marathon training I've been busy and then tired.  I have no intention to do another marathon soon, but I like the training.

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up a complete set (sealed) of the Corn Flakes version on eBay last week. Guess I need to track down a Frosted Flakes version too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only see the Frosted Flakes set online once about 10 years ago. Luckily, I bought them.

    ReplyDelete