Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, January 31, 2019

Has Anyone Seen Other Unopened Packs Like These?



I really like unopened packs of Kellogg's cards.  I have three strings of these 1991 Kellogg's All-Star cards.  All of the packs are still connected.  Has anyone seen this before? 

I would really love to pick up something like this from a regular issue.  For this one, maybe I can wallpaper the room.

 

5 comments:

  1. I just purchased an unopened set of this stuff and several cards were attached to one other card. Now I know the story behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. These are the 1991 Kellogg's Corn Flakes, right? If so... then yes. If these are the Canadian ones you showed a while back, then no.

      Delete
  3. Nope... I've never seen anything like that with this set. Very cool. What I love about reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete