Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, February 14, 2019

My Plan for the Next Sunny Weekend Day - Curled Cards

In my last post, I linked to a 1970 Kellogg's Baseball card discussion.  One post mentioned placing cards in direct sunlight for a couple of hours and then placing the card in a heavy book for a few days.  



I'm not much of a scientist but I plan to track these tests very closely since each year of Kellogg's cards has a difference from the previous years in terms of size, thickness, gloss, etc.

I'm going to start with the 1983 Fernando Valenzuela since I have way too many of them.  They are curled but not cracked.  I will try two with one hour or sunlight, two for two hours and two for three hours.  Then I will leave them for two days in a book. 

I hope to try this on Saturday or Sunday if we get any sunshine here.  More later.


1 comment:

  1. Baseball card experiments. I love it! Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete