Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 25, 2020

1971 Kellogg's Variations for Trade - Not Mint - Not Even Close

It has been a rough week financially, so what better time to try to trade for some of the variations from the 1971 Kellogg's baseball card set.

I am probably done buying lots of 1971s in VG or lesser condition to find variations that I need.  Many of the listings online don't show the card backs either for me to see if I need them.  Here are the variations that I have and the ones that I have for trading.  Note - the cards that I am seeking and the cards that I am trading are not in great condition.  Look for samples of the condition below.  



Do I know which of the cards are more difficult to find?  No.  Trying to figure it out from PSA isn't easy as you will notice if you go to their site.

Cards that I need.  I listed the Xograph versions first, then the 1970 versions. 




Cards that I have available for trade.  I will update this list if I find more or if I end up trading many of these cards.


e-mail me if you'd like to swap some 1971s.

UPDATE - I picked up two cards (1970 McCovey, 1970 Palmer).  I now need 30 variations for this set. 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your rough week. Hope this holiday weekend turns things around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Having the week off certainly helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete