Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, November 30, 2020

Does Anyone Know Why 1981 Kellogg's Sheets Have Upside Down Cards

 I have one of these sheets but it is a challenge to get a good picture.  There is one availalble on ebay so here is the picture of that one.


I've seen a bunch of Kellogg's sheets but the 1981 sheet is quite unique for Kellogg's.  It the the only one I've seen where some of the cards are upside down.  Has anyone seen this on other Kellogg's sheets?

I think I've seen something like this with Topps cards - can anyone confirm that and tell me why that would happen? 

FYI - this is the only Kellogg's set from the 1970 - 1983 run that used standard card sizes. 


1 comment:

  1. Upside down cards? Interesting. No idea, but I hope it's a mystery that gets solved eventually.

    ReplyDelete