Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, June 21, 2023

School is Out But Learning More About Kellogg's Basketball Cards From Canada is Just Beginning

In the past I had gotten a Kellogg's basketball card from Canada.  Now I have the whole set of five.  The 1996 cards were produced by Kellogg's.  I rarely see them available online.  That doesn't mean that they are rare or valuable.  Since they are so cheap, maybe no one bothers to sell them online.

Here are the Toronto Raptors issued with this set -

1 - Wille Anderson

2 - Damon Stoudamire

3 - Alvin Robertson

4 - Tony Massenburg

5 - Tracy Murray



Most of these guys didn't have long stays in Toronto although all had long NBA careers.

Back to baseball next time with a few things I learned about factory sets.

3 comments:

  1. That Stoudamire is pretty cool. It's from his rookie year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't collect cards after the 1994 baseball strike until about 2005 so I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete