Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Another Cub Birthday - Here's The Proof

Happy Birthday to Jim Hickman.  Okay I missed by a few hours since I felt sick last night and I fell asleep after a late work day.


I really like this proof card.  Why?  First, I rarely see any 1971s with bright colors and nice corners.  Second, there is no cracking.  But, the biggest reason I like this proof card is that it is unique.  I've mentioned before that the clouds are different on his regular Kellogg's card from 1971.

I bought some of these proofs last years from Beckett Auctions.  The source pulled his remaining cards late last year.  I'm hoping that they become available again this year.  Does anyone know anything about these proofs and how I might find them for sale again?


No comments:

Post a Comment