Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, May 14, 2016

Missed a Card Show Today, Even Though I Drove Past It - Maybe Tomorrow

After spending a day in the cold at a track meet I ended up deciding against stopping at the Rosemont card show even though I had to drive past it on my way home.  I am hoping to head to the show on Sunday.

The show always has lots of autograph guests, but that doesn't interest me at all.  I'm hoping that I can find something to ad to my Kellogg's collection.  Mostly I need unopened materials, factory sets, advertising items and other one-of-a-kind items.


I don't expect to see something as nice as this 1971 sheet, that I do not own, but anything unique would be fun.  Look for updates tomorrow or my usual disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment