Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Time For A Commercial Break

A long time ago I purchased a 16mm commercial for Kellogg's 1970 Football cards.  I brought it to a photo store and they converted it for me.  Here is a clip from that commercial.

I haven't tested it on different computer platforms so please let me know if it doesn't work on a given system.  Maybe I will then figure out why and re-format the clip.






Update #1 - I realize that the quality doesn't reflect how nice the video is.  I will try to save a higher quality version and post it tomorrow.  

1 comment: