Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, August 8, 2016

National Update #1

I only went to the National on Saturday so what I saw might not reflect what the show looked like on Wednesday or Sunday.

I was surprised to see no unopened individual packs from any year.




I also saw no 1970 unopened packs.  Last year I probably saw a dozen of these packs.



I did see a bunch of factory sets but the earliest ones were from 1981.


There were plenty of dealers with curled and cracked cards.  There were also plenty of cards in nice shape.

I bought a few nice cards from 1970 and 1971 as well as some miscellaneous cards that I found in the discount boxes.  Nothing of note.  I will need to check to see if I added any variations to my 1971 set.

My next two posts will relate to other discussions with dealers about Kellogg's cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment