Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, August 29, 2016

Not Too Many Nice 1972 Mays Cards Come Around

I received a package today from an ebay purchase.  The key to buying this lot was the 1972 Mays.  It looked to be in nice shape, unlike most of the ones I see online for sale.



Sure the card has a curl to it but I really like the color.  1972s are among my favorite Kellogg's cards and this is Mays last regular-issue card because I don't count the 1990s all-star sets.

I spent two hours tonight waiting in line for my child's band uniform so that is all for today.  More about Mays in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment