Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, October 27, 2018

My First Halloween Costume in Years and NFL Rules

Check out this photo.  I just received my first Halloween costume in the mail.  I haven't had a costume in many years, but this could work even though it is not a Kellogg's card.  Since I had a paper route and caddied as a kid, I never had the chance to say "would you like fries with that", "would you like to super-size it" or anything along those lines. 



I'm not sure what a Stop-N-Go worker wore around 1980, but I'm guessing that I can find something online to help me with that.  This is something that was pinned to their shirts at work. 

Now that I have my first one of these, I'd like to get one from a Cowboy or at least someone who didn't have a defensive interference rule named after him - Wikipedia - Rules Named After NFL People.

I enjoyed reading the list as it does have a lot of football history in it, even if it is Wikipedia. 


2 comments:

  1. Might need to try and find some of these Stop-N-Go singles. That Blount is a great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know who you want. I probably have extras of all except Payton, Manning and the Cowboys. Not a problem at all if you are okay with cards that are curled.

    ReplyDelete