Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Kellogg's 1991-92 Hockey Card Packs

I like the unopened packs of Kellogg's cards from 1991-92.  There is just one big problem.  The packs have two cards with both of the fronts being visible through the clear cellophane.  Both cards display the Score logo and there is no mention of Kellogg's except for the last card - Cornelius Rooster.

I added pictures of the front and back of the Patrick Roy card in this post - 1991-92 Kellogg's Hockey Cards - Produced by Score.  The back does have the Kellogg's name on it. 

Here is the checklist.

1Patrick Roy
2Rick Tocchet
3Wendel Clark
4Mike Modano
5Jeremy Roenick
6Pierre Turgeon
7Kevin Hatcher
8Brian Leetch
9Mark Recchi
10Andy Moog
11Kevin Dineen
12Joe Sakic
13John MacLean
14Steve Yzerman
15Pat LaFontaine
16Al MacInnis
17Petr Klima
18Ed Olczyk
19Doug Wilson
20Trevor Linden
21Brett Hull
22Rob Blake
23Dave Ellett
24Cornelius Rooster

If someone found these packs they would have no idea that they came from Kellogg's. 

Now that I have a bunch of them in unopened packs I guess that I will attempt to collect the entire set in unopened packs.  It is a cheap, although not easy to find set, so should I get picky and find each player appearing on the front of a pack?

If I am locked in my house for a long time with time on my hands should I search for all of the front/back combinations.  Are all combinations possible?  All combinations could be all 24 cards with 23 different backs.  Ugh.  That is not going to happen unless I find an entire box full of that stuff.  That is more likely with the Kellogg's basketball cards since they are really, really affordable. 





1 comment:

  1. Personally I believe that everyone has got to collect what their heart desires. If it were me, I'd probably start with a set of 24 unopened packs with a different player on each front.

    ReplyDelete