Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, March 25, 2022

I Finally Got One; I Don't Ever Expect to Get Them All

 Today I picked up my first 1975 unopened Kellogg's packs.  I see these packs less than any others.  


You can see the top left card is Fergie Jenkins.  I didn't make a major effort with this picture since it is difficult to get these packs to show up well in photos.  The others are Jorge Orta, Gregg Gross and Ken Brett.  

Only 53 more to go to get the entire set.  I can't imagine that I will ever pursue the set since the cost of getting them could be used to buy a VG-EX set of cards from the 1960s.  

Does anyone collect these in the wrappers?

2 comments:

  1. I'd collect them if I could find them at a price point I could afford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cards had big price run-ups during COVID. Many seemed to drop back. Somehow, the Kellogg's cards haven't dropped back. I rarely see something that I feel fits my budget when I am online.

    ReplyDelete