Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, January 13, 2023

Best Offer Accepted ----- But I Lost Anyway

 This is a new one for me.  I made an offer on a card recently and a counter offer was made.  Before I could accept it the fair offer, someone else bought the card.  Has it happened to you?

It would not be a big deal, except for the fact that it was a one-of-a-kind card.  

After a look at this sheet I feel a bit better.  I have no idea how to bid on stuff like these sheets or other unique items.  Most go beyond my budget.  







The last one is one of those that got away.  I should have bid a lot higher on it, but I don't know what any of this stuff is worth.  I hope that a Clemente collector is enjoying it - 72 Clementes together.




3 comments:

  1. Never seen a sheet of Kellogg's cards before-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to see uncut sheets of Kellogg's. I'm sure the "best offer" thing has happened to me before, but I can't remember anything specific. I did lose out on a Lego set over the Black Friday weekend. Had a set I really wanted in my cart, but by the time I was ready to check out... it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete