Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, March 20, 2016

Kellogg's Cards at the Rosemont Card Show

Yesterday I went to the card show in Rosemont, Illinois.  This used to be called the Sun Times Show and now it goes by some other name.  The show has taken on more of an autograph show over the years and there were certainly less tables than in previous years since the autograph pavilion is taking up more of the floor.



Usually I find Kellogg's cards at dealer tables that contain old cards.  There were lots of those tables.  There were plenty of dealers with old cards in VG condition and low prices.  I enjoyed looking through those, but I didn't find any cheap Kellogg's cards.

I was also looking for any Kellogg's promo items, uncut sheets and one-of-a-kind items.  I even carried a camera in case I found something interesting that was beyond my limited budget.  I never used the camera.

The search was fun even though I didn't see anything.  I'm hoping to go to the National in New Jersey  to search more, but this is the first year in a long time that I'm not likely to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment