Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, March 13, 2016

Nothing Much at the Local Card Show Today

I went to the local card show today.  It occurs once per month.  There are about 40 tables with a variety of cards old and new.  I stayed about 30 minutes buying a few 1971 Kellogg's cards and a 1974 Ron Blomberg that I will use as an upgrade.


This is not the card I bought today.  Since I only bought four cards, I lacked the motivation to do anything with them yet.  Actually, I didn't even take them out of the car yet.

I actually was looking for some 1961 Topps commons since I saw them at the show last month for 50 cents each.  Since I brought my want list today, those cards weren't around.

Next week there is a big card show in Chicago.  I hope to be able to get there on Saturday morning.  I'm going to take my time and look around for the variations and unopened Kellogg's cards that I need.  I need to be patient at the booths because Kellogg's cards are normally not found at the center of any display.



No comments:

Post a Comment